1lb Glacier Rock Dust for Soil Remineralization * Fine Powder for Easy Application * Adds Over 65 Trace Element and Minerals to deficient soils and Potting mixtures
- Necessary for the modern gardener to supplement their soil to prevent nutrient deficiencies
- Perfect for vegetable garden boxes, garden plots, flower beds, cannabis operations, and Microgreen setups!
- Your veggies are only as healthy as the soil they grow in, and it is vital to remineralize your soil every year to maximize the nutrient profiles in your crops
- Easy to apply, simply mix into your potting soil at a rate of 15g per 1 gallon of soil, or for garden boxes, simply spread on the soil surface or mix in to your favorite mulch
- Naturally-occurring glacial Rock Dust cannot be over-applied and will never burn or harm plants at any concentration!
One pound of pure British Columbia Glacial Rock Dust. A fine powder for ease of application to vegetable garden boxes, flower beds, potting mixtures, Microgreen soils, and all garden plots. Modern soils, even those considered fertile, are extremely deficient in a wide range of minerals and elements. It is these trace elements, such as cobalt, manganese, zinc, and molybdenum that has made the modern diets around the world as unhealthy as they are. The vegetables that we eat contain a fraction of the nutrition that they once did due to current agricultural practices. Ensure that your soil has all the possible trace elements and minerals available for your veggies to use, and thus add to your diet. Rock dust is a NECESSITY for the modern vegetable garden, herb garden, flower grower, cannabis cultivator, and Microgreen producer! Add to regular garden beds at a rate of 1lb per 32 sq feet. So a typical 8 x 4 garden bed would require a single 1lb application for the whole year, even when succession gardening. When using in a garden bed or plot, simply add to your surface mulch during any season outside of winter. The Ripe Tomato Farms observes no-till farming, so we do not work ours into the soil. As we mulch, we simply add Rock Dust in to the mulch itself at the surface. For potting mixes and growing cannabis, use 15g of Rock Dust for every 1 gallon of pot volume.