Attrape Mouche Tue Mouche Attrape Mouche Collant 32 Pièces Rouleaux de Papier Non Toxique Piège à Mouche pour Les Insectes Volants Intérieurs et Extérieurs
- Strong adhesive: The red string and paper roll are not easy to break because we use good material. Sticky on both sides.
- Target: Control flies, mosquitoes, gypsy moth and other flying insects. Make your house clear.
- Eco Friendly: Indoor and outdoor use, non-toxic and safe to use around children and pets. In case of contact with sticky material, wash hands with soap and water
- Easy to use: Hanging them next to an attractant will make best effect. Avoid dirty your hand, just pull-out tubes. No Baiting, No Poisons, No Vapors, No Mess.
- Note: Use vegetable oil and then cleaning agent to remove the glue from clothes or other articles in case of their contact with the adhesive.
How to use:
Remove the thumbtack and place it in a secure position for later use.
One handhold the tissue.
Another hand holder the tub
Hold the red loop and pull down the tube SLOWLY with TWIRLING MOTION until the ribbon is fully exposed.
Hang the ribbon by placing the thumbtack through the red loop.
Placement location suggestion:
Barns, Stables, Kennels, Porches, Garages
For indoor/outdoor use
Food preparation areas
TIPS TO CATCH MORE FLIES!
1: Cut a few slices of apple or pear, or other fruits, even juice, put into a bowl.
2: Seal the bowl with food wrap. And punch a few small holes. This is to release some smell to attract the fly.
3: Put the sticky paper on the top of the wrap. Since it is very long, you just turn it around like a butterfly shape. Cover a most areas of the bowl, but don’t completely seal the small holes.
The fly will come because of the smell of the fruit. Since the most area of the bowl is covered, they have little chance to escape the sticky paper.
32 * fly paper sticky catchers