besgrow New Zealand Sphagnum Moss (1 kilogram),tan
- Used for all pets especially reptiles, Ideal for all terrariums
- Very clean, no sticks or trash
- 70% of product is 100mm+ long, light tan, cream color with some green tips
- Harvested from carefully managed, sustainable swamps to guarantee availability
- Naturally air dried to preserve the optimal quality
Spagmoss ? Premium New Zealand Sphagnum Moss is a commercial grade S Cristatum, harvested from the pristine environment of New Zealand?s southern west coast. It has a length of at least 100mm for 70% of the product. It is an attractive light brown / cream color with some green tips. Sphagnum moss is a versatile, long lasting product renowned for its water holding capacity. New Zealand Sphagnum moss is recognized worldwide as a premium product in the orchid growing industry and the pet reptile business. Besgrow Spagmoss is naturally air dried to ensure a maximum Water Holding Capacity (WHC) of 96%. Spagmoss maintains its structure in the pot (for plants) for several years and in the terrarium (for pets) for many months, therefore costs associated with replacing are reduced. Due to its sterile nature, Spagmoss is quickly becoming the moss of choice for reptile owners.