RUNADI Outdoor Mole Repellent – Solar Powered Traps (Pack of 4)
- Effective result with new technology: The solar mole repellent is applied ultrasonic technology that emits sonic waves and vibration sound every 30 seconds to drive harmful rodent animals away from your house and garden. The mole deterrent uses ultrasonic technology to chase away animals such as moles, gophers, snakes, rodents, groundhogs, and other burrowing animals.
- Solar-powered and waterproof: This snake repellent outdoor is a solution that we create for you. The mole repellent is waterproof so you can use it on rainy days. The mole spike is also designed with a solar panel on the top of the device. You do not need to use additional batteries or change the batteries after using time.
- Safe and eco-friendly: The snake deterrent does not use any chemicals or poisons to attract and kill animals. So that the gopher repellent is definitely harmless for people and friendly with the living environment. New technology brings more extreme efficiency and especially no harm to people and pets.
- Extensive Coverage and premium quality: The vole repellent gives out sonic waves that can reach up to 7000 ft of coverage. It allows users to set it up outdoor in a large place such as a garden or lawn. Moreover, the snake repellent is also made of premium material to ensure maximum durability and longevity.
- 100% Satisfaction customer service: We have a target at providing the best satisfying experience to our customers. If you are unhappy with the mole sonic repellent, please contact us. We stay here to give you a refund or a replacement.
RUNADI solar mole deterrent is the wise choice for your house and garden to get rid of annoying animals.
You can experience the vole sonic repellent and try how effective it repels snakes, moles, chipmunks, gophers, and other burrowing rodent animals.
How to use:
1. Press the “ON” button in the mole gopher repellent.
2. Make a pilot hole with a wooden or steel rod.
3. Insert the mole vole repellent into the ground and keep it 2 inches above the soil.
Effective Range: 7,000 sq. ft.
Power source: Solar power
Working way: buzzer
Material: ABS Plastic
Tips for use:
– Turn on the vole and mole repellent before 4-5 hours in the sun to get a full charge and ready for use.
– The best place to set up is in moist clay. Because it conducts sound well. Dry, sandy, or peat soil does not conduct the sonic waves as easily so that the snake repellent could be less effective.
– The mole repellent solar is different from other traditional mole traps. It is patient to get the best result. These harmful animals will flee away after 2 weeks.