Solar Mole Spike 2 Packs – Weather-Resistant Solar Mole Repeller for Mole, Snake, Gopher, Vole and Other Animals – Humane Deterrent Repels Moles from Garden, Works Day and Night
- HOW IT WORK: Emit a beep sonic of 400Hz when vibrate every 30 seconds. Moles, gophers, voles, and other rodents feel the sound and vibration highly irritating so flee from the protected area.
- COVERAGE AREA:The effective area of this mole repeller is 625 square meters. To maximize the spread of the sonic and vibration, we strongly recommend an installation of every 15 meters.
- HUMANE & EASY to USE: No troublesome chemicals or nuisance pesticide, no traps, no dead animals. Dig a hole, inserted the items into the ground. Make sure at least 2cm inch above the ground.
- ECONOMICAL ENERGY: The mole repeller sholud be placed properly to get maximum exposure of the sunlight, only in that way can the batteries be charged as fully as possible.
- WATERPROOF: IPX44, you can use it on rainy day. The Health Canada Pest Control Product Registration Nummber is 31743.
100% brand new and high quality.
Easy and safe to use.
No poison, no chemical. Solar powered with rechargeable.
Not affect people, animals, or pets. Emits 2 seconds sonic wave every 30 seconds.
How to Install:
Press the ON/OFF button to turn it on. Insert the unit into the ground at least 8″ deep.
You can fully inset the unit so that the base of the housing is against the ground. Do not hammer the unit. You may need to dig a hole first in hard-pack earth.
There are no reviews yet.