RUNADI Electronic Pest Control Devices – Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
- Advanced technology anti mosquitoes: The ultrasonic pest repellers utilize ultrasonic waves to influence the pest’s brain and drive them away from your house. The pest repellent plug can work effectively with no chemical or non-toxic materials.
- Multiple-object applications: The mouse repellent can be applied to repelling mice, roaches, spiders, insects, mosquitoes, bugs, and ants. You can have only this ultrasonic mice repellent for many harmful animals without a few other traditional mouse repellers.
- Wide coverage: The ultrasonic pest repellent can cover up to 1200 sq. ft. We recommend one unit of pest control device per room to get the optimal result because the ultrasonic wave would be influenced by walls or solid objects. This bug repellent is suitable for home, office, hotels, restaurants, attics, …
- Simple in use: This mouse repeller plug in can be started by just doing plug in insect repellent into the matched outlet and plugging out to turn it off. The spider repellent plug in works automatically and must take some days to work effectively.
- 24/7 customer service: We thank you for choosing our mice control device and welcome you to give us questions, feedbacks on user experience Thus, please leave messages about the rodent repellent in our box, we will find a solution for you.
You are annoyed with the harmful insects around your living area and finding an efficient mosquito control solution but worrying about odors or poisons from the traditional rat repellent.
We introduces to you the mosquito repellent plug in applying the ultrasound technology to repel rodents and insects away from your home without trapping or lure.
Mice repellent plug in specifications:
Rated voltage: AC 110- 220V
Application area: 1200 sq. ft
Plug type: US type
Material: ABS high-quality plastic
Operating temperature: 0 – 40 ℃
User instruction for insect repellent plug in:
– Insert the pest repeller into the power outlet AC 110- 220V directly.
– Keep the rodent repellent far from carpet, curtain, or audio device to avoid any sound absorption substances reduce the effect of pest repeller plug in.
– The harmful animals and insects may appear more in the first few days. And after 10 to 21 days, the pest repellent will actually repel them away.
– The ultrasonic pest repellent should be placed one unit per room for better results.
– Install the spider repellent plug in vertically 10 – 20 inches above the ground for crawling pest control, 30 – 40 inches for flying pest control
There are no reviews yet.